1. Introduction and Background
THETA is an indigenous National non-governmental organization registered in Uganda in 1995 and envisions a Ugandan community that is healthy and prosperous. In a bid to fulfill its mission, THETA hereby invites sealed bids from all eligible and competent firms to submit bids.
2. Download full advert below for description of categories:
3. Prequalification /Short listing submissions will be evaluated in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.2003 of the Government of Uganda. Short listing is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from THETA Uganda 8:00am -5:00pm (Local Time) 16-23/Sept/2021.
5. The prequalification/Short Listing document may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx.100,000/-(One Hundred Thousand
shillings only) for each lot Applied for. The method of payment will be by direct BANK DEPOSIT to the bank. The account details are as seen below;
Medicins Sans Frontier THETA.
|Bank Branch:||Acacia Mall|
6. Document Procedure
The interested suppliers/service providers should obtain a detailed pre-qualification document together with the prequalification application form, on request by email or can be picked from the THETA head offices located at Plot 724/5 Mawanda Road, Kamwokya.
The completed prequalification application form should be submitted with the following documents;
1. An original deposit/bank slip of 100,000/=.
2. A completed, signed and stamped prequalification application form
3. Company certificate of incorporation, VAT registration certificate, Trading License and other legal relevant registration documents.
4. Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)
5. Letter of reference from three existing or previous clients
For submission purposes only, the address is:
Procurement Committee, THETA Uganda, P.O. Box 21175, Kampala-Uganda
Office Tell: +25641530619/+256773120944, Plot: 724/5, Mawanda Road, Kamwokya.
|a) Publish Bid Notice||16th September 2021|
|c)Bid Closing Date||23rd September 2021|
|d)Bid Opening Date||24th September 2021|
|e)Evaluation Process||25th-27th September 2021|
|f)Display and Communication of|
prequalified& Shortlisted bidders
|28th -29th September 2021|
|g) Issue of Prequalification letters||30th September 2021|
The deadline for submission is 5:00 PM local time on 23rd /09/2021
For any inquiries concerning the prequalification exercise, please contact the
Secretary- Procurement Committee at email address email@example.com