Existing Vacant Positions
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM) is an international partnership that provides grants to lower income countries with high HIV, Malaria and Tuberculosis disease burden. The fund has been supporting Uganda since 2003 to fight the three diseases (HIV, TB and Malaria). TASO was selected by the Uganda Country Coordinating Mechanism (UCCM) to be the Principle Recipient of the Global Fund grants to contribute to implementation of malaria reduction activities. THETA Uganda has received this funding under TASO for the West Nile Cluster to support activities that contribute to the strategic objectives under the Uganda Malaria Reduction Strategic Plan (UMRSP) 2021-2025.
As the successful Sub-Recipient, THETA Uganda is looking for eligible talent to cover human resources gaps required to increase its internal organizational capacity as well as successfully deliver the Global Fund project. THETA therefore invites suitably qualified candidates to fill existing positions based at the Organization’s headquarters in Kampala and the Regional Office in West Nile.
Job and person specifications are indicated below:
|Position||No. of Vacancies||Duty Station|
|Finance & Administration Manager||01||Kampala|
|Community Health Strengthening Manager||01||Kampala|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist||01||Kampala|
|Regional Coordinator||01||West Nile|
|Project Officer||05||West Nile|
|M&E Officer||01||West Nile|
|Human Resource Officer||01||Kampala|
|IT Assistant (Part Time)||01||Kampala|
|Administrative/ Finance Assistant||02||Kampala/ West Nile|
|Driver||02||Kampala/ West Nile|
|Office Guard||01||West Nile|
|Office Attendant||01||West Nile|
Click Here for detailed Job Descriptions
- ALL Applications to be addressed to the Executive Director, THETA Uganda, P.O Box 21175 Mawanda Rd, Kampala.
- Only online applications are acceptable, online Submissions will only be via this link: https://forms.gle/QZrY8pRGBSFWPVjo7
- NO Application will be accepted later than 02:30pm Tuesday 14th September 2021
- Successful applicants MUST be available for immediate deployment.
- Applicants MUST indicate on the application letter, their current/ expected salary range